COME WORK WITH US
A restaurant is more than a place that provides food and drink. It fulfills a human need for connection and community. Major events of one’s life, both personal and professional, are most often celebrated in restaurants — alongside the smaller, yet still impactful, moments of just catching up with your favorite people. Our dining tables are filled with memories, associations and the excitement of what’s to come.
We are a growing team and always seeking the right candidates to join our family. We are searching for motivated and experienced individuals who possess a strong sense of professionalism, accountability and service. You’ll have the opportunity to meet and socialize with people representing all walks of life who share the same passion for food. Hone your skills with multi-tasking. Strengthen your work ethic. Be inspired by creativity.
To be a part of our team, you must have:
- Experience in full service dinning
- Exemplary communication skills
- Must have excellent understanding of industry’s best practices
- Experience with high stress situations and the ability to solve problems under stressful situations
- Strong work ethic and willingness to follow direction
- Proven ability with details in food quality and customer service
- Ability to maintain proper health department standards and a clean work environment
- CA Food Handlers certification
- Open availability and flexible schedule; must work weekends and holidays
Provide our guests with a memorable dining experience through excellence of customer service. Exercise tolerance, diplomacy and attention to detail. Must have excellent people skills. Be able to assess our guests’ needs/preferences and make recommendations. Demonstrate on-the-fly problem solving and decision making. Able to supply proven restaurant serving experience.
Manage constant flow of orders from kitchen to table to dishwasher. Ensure orders are to temp, properly prepared and contain final garnishes or condiments before releasing orders to servers. Organize, time and direct kitchen team on sequence of orders. Must have excellent communication skills with BOH/FOH.
Able to follow direction of our Executive Chef, Cindy Rizzoli. Responsible for food prep and station mise en place. Comply with sanitation and safety standards. Maintain a positive professionalism with BOH/FOH. Able to supply proven restaurant cooking experience.
Questions? Email: firstname.lastname@example.org